Welcome to the Church of Christ in Diversity!
The Church of Christ in Diversity is not another denomination.
It is a network of churches and believers who believe that everything on Earth, including
all people, is the good and purposeful creation of a loving God. The tenets of faith are simple:
- That there is one God, loving, caring, and forgiving, who created all;
- That God was correct when that creation was pronounced good;
- That everything that God pronounced good, in all its diversity, is purposeful and necessary in God's plan;
- That the desire to know good and evil is what created the separateness from God;
- That anything that separates us from God or one another is sin;
- That the goal of every Godly and loving person is to overcome that separation (or sin);
- That Jesus, the Christ came to show us the way to return to our creator;
- That everyone in God's creation can be redeemed by trusting Jesus and removing the sin that separates us from God.
There have been arguments over who can be admitted into heaven.
Some said "savages" such as people of Africa and those indiginous to the Western Hemisphere were unworthy.
Some said people of other denominations were unworthy.
Some said interracial relationships were unworthy.
Some said same-sex relationships were unworthy.
We believe that God is who makes us worthy
"All that the Parent giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."
- John 6:37
Who are the Church of Christ in Diversity?
How does one become a member of the Church of Christ in Diversity?
What does the Church of Christ in Diversity require of its members?